Tearjerker / Repo! The Genetic Opera
- Didn't Know I'd Love You So Much again.
- On a related note, the brutal foreshadowing from Shilo Wakes.
Nathan: Your mother, rest her soul, would be so proud of you
Though you cannot see her she is here with you
We will always be there for you in your time of need
- The image of Nathan being dragged away from dead Marni's bedside.
- Let The Monster Rise. It's pretty much Broken Pedestal in song form.
- All of Legal Assassin. This verse in particular:
Nathan: The years roll by without you Marni
Seventeen have come and gone
I've raised our daughter with the best intentions
But there is something I can't tell her
And I am lost without you here
I am only living out a lie!
- Genetic Emancipation.
- Blind Mag keeps recordings of Marni singing, even though it's been seventeen years since Marni died. One has to wonder if she also recorded other moments of theirs together.
- Shiloh seeing her mother singing in those recordings.