* [[spoiler:Dee Dee]]'s [[http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=82 death]].
** Dexter screaming for his [[CompanionCube Computer]] to send in medicbots to [[spoiler:help Dee Dee]]. It's followed by a shot revealing that Computer was badly damaged (and possibly killed) in the fight.
** After [[spoiler:Dee Dee]]'s death, there's a point where Dexter finds [[spoiler:a distraught Mandark]] kneeling at her grave and muttering things like "[[spoiler:Dee Dee my love]]" [[MadnessMantra over and over]]. Whilst Dexter is understandably furious and gives [[spoiler:Mandark]] a well deserved TheReasonYouSuckSpeech, seeing the way [[spoiler:Mandark]] is acting is pretty heartbreaking, seeing as he has to deal with the fact that he [[spoiler:killed the girl he loved]].
* [[http://snafu-comics.com/swmcomic/the-watcher/ "I have preserved the legacy of a crew. I have saved a life that will remember."]]
* [[spoiler: Susan]]'s [[http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=137 suicide]].
* [[http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=266 This entire page, though Weasel balances it out with a little]] GallowsHumor.
** And [[http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=267 more of the same]].
* Bell's pleas for Blossom [[spoiler: not to shoot GIR(ly) before the bomb detonates]]. If you remember, GIR and [[spoiler: Mandark]] were the only things that really kept her happy, and now [[spoiler: Mandark]] is gone and GIR is all she has left, not to mention her [[http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=283 expressions]] during the entirety of the page that really drive home the point of how much she would hate to lose the only thing she loves, like anyone else, [[JerkassWoobie despite her villainous behavior]].
* Bell telling Naga that she wishes she could go back to the time before her 'daddy' became who he was, saying that while he's always ''telling'' her that he loves her, back then it was easier to ''see'' that he loved her.