- Little Marie running after her Dad's car screaming "Paulie! Fly back to me!" Especially since she's been trying to teach her friend to fly (he's afraid of heights) because she's foreseen this happening.
- It's just blown over when it happens, but when Ivy dies, it's not exactly uplifting either.
- And Marie and Paulie's reunion at the end.
- "I loved you the first time I saw you, and I always will love you...Marie"
- Paulie getting his wings clipped, especially this line...
Paulie: They were taking away the one thing that made me different from them.