- Emphasized for laughs in The Incredibles: "All right, listen closely. I'd like to help you, but I can't. I'd like to tell you to take a copy of your policy to Norma Wilcox on -- ''(whispering)'' Norma Wilcox. W-I-L-C-O-X. -- on the third floor. But I can't. I also do not advise you to fill out and file a WS2475 form with our legal department on the second floor. I wouldn't expect someone to get back to you quickly to resolve the matter. I'd like to help, but there's nothing I can do."
- Arthur Christmas: There is absolutely nothing to see at the North Pole.
- Rango: Beans's father most certainly DID NOT die when he fell drunk down a mine shaft.
- Brave: Woodcarver: It is not possible to imbue wood with magical properties!
- Harv buttering up Lightning in Cars:
Harv: And it is such an honor to be your agent that it almost hurts me to take ten percent of your winnings. And merchandising. And ancillary rights in perpetuity— anyway, what a race, huh, champ?
- In Ice Age 4: Continental Drift, when Crash and Eddie didn't watch over Peaches the way Manny commanded:
Manny: You two were supposed to be responsible uncles!Eddie: What? I didn't see Peaches sneak off maybe 15 or 20 minutes ago.Crash: Or that she went with Louis to the falls.