Continued from the previous episode, Lyte And Floofy. Christina L. Ponycrown, transformed for the first time into the Rainbow Princess Pretty Moon Shortcake, is trying to restore the Pony Empire. Behind her stretches an expanse of grass and flowers full of cute animals and sunshine. Ahead is an infinite landscape of darkness. Dead trees and black, scorched earth are everywhere. With a wave of her baton, another expanse of dead land is brought back to life. Piece by piece, the Pony Empire is being freed. Suddenly, a flash of lightning appears in the darkness ahead. A rumbling sound can be heard deep in the ground. The camera turns to look at the ground at the edges of the green area. The grass turns brown and withers away. Christina looks behind her, and sees the living area she enlarged shrinking. All the cute animals inhabiting it cluster around her feet in fear. Soon, nearly all the land is dead like the rest of the world. All that remains is a 3-meter-deep circle around Christina, Belle, and Sunbow.
- Belle: What... What happened?Sunbow: Raw energy, sent by whatever now controls the Empire. It's able to undo any change we make here. I never imagined that dark forces would simply be unleashed over a distance.Rainbow Princess/Christina: Unleashed from where?Sunbow: The Palace of Unending Bliss. Or at least that's what it was called back before the darkness took over.Rainbow Princess: So that power can only be used by whoever controls the Palace? (Sunbow neighs in agreement) Alright, we are Storming the Castle! Er, Palace.Belle: Is that possible, Sunbow?Sunbow: Who knows? I've never actually seen the forces of darkness: Anyone who turned was corrupted. But the powers of the Rainbow Princess are great. It's that or stay here, since I can't open a new portal with so little living ground.Rainbow Princess: Then let's go.
- Rainbow Princess: Are we close to the Palace now?Sunbow: This is Regal Climb. It goes upwards, on and on, without end. The Palace is at the top.Belle: If the mountain goes on forever, how can we ever reach the top?Sunbow: Hmm... It made sense before... Aha! You always reached the top when you were ready for it.Belle: So this could take days if we aren't "ready"?Sunbow: Oh, don't worry, Belle. All you have to do is Climb. All needs are taken care of.
- Rainbow Princess: What's with the mountain? Is it supposed to be all smooth?Sunbow: Umm... No. It would take powerful magic to make it like this.Rainbow Princess: Magic? Could I try to stop it? How?Sunbow: You need to focus. Think only of how you would spread friendship through the action. That's what makes your powers work, after all. When you're ready, wave the Baton-Wand of Warmheart. (The princess stares at him blankly) ...You're holding it.
- Belle: So now what?Sunbow: We need to get up there, no matter what. It's the only way to reach the Palace.Rainbow Princess: Hmm... Can I change living things?Sunbow: Sure.
- Rainbow Princess: That was SO GREAT! We should totally do that more often!Sunbow: Focus on the task at hand...Belle: Right, let's go Save the World!