Shout Out: Unda Vosari
- Leeroy Jenkins (only mentioned as "Leroy" in the novel) was possibly a former crewmate.
- Vincent acts much like Captain Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean.
- Bane is based off of HK-47 (albeit in a fantasy construct sort of way) from Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.
- The hybrids, in Unda Vosari: Chronicles, are told to "Transform and roll out" which is a often-used line in Transformers.
- Alucard is based off of the lead character from Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.
- Ezra, when chasing Coulton and Natalia, tells them "You’re all going to die down here." Anyone who's seen the first Resident Evil movie would recognize this as a line from the Red Queen.
- Both Tir Na Eternity and Tir Na Incorrigible are based (in shape) off of a series of servers run by roleplaying groups in Second Life.
- Some of the characters are based off people and characters who once played in those servers.
- The Sands (and some of the occupants) are based off of or named after characters that once played in the Sands of Persia simulation in Second Life.
- The entire plot involving the Eternity Gauntlets and Eternity Gems is an homage to both Mage: The Ascension and The Infinity Gauntlet storyline Marvel did.
- Mana seems to resemble the Force an awful lot, although it has been adapted a bit for use in the main plot involving the Eternity Gems and Eternity Gauntlets.
- Originally, Ezra was based off of Urza from Magic: The Gathering (and even given a brother to fight, Ratava).
- Ratava is simply "Avatar" spelled backwards.
- Coulton was given the name in homage to Jonathan Coulton.
- The tagline from the FallOut series ("War. War never changes.") is used in issues one and two of Unda Vosari: Chronicles.
- The opening speech in issue 26 of Unda Vosari: Chronicles is based off of a scene from Ocean's 11.
- "I did. It felt a little rushed. Was that good?"
- Dash tells Vincent, "See you in another life, brother." Fans of LOST may recognize that.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.