- Ambiguous Disorder: The main cast still make references to the fact that their life is a TV show, but much less than the previous series.
- Above Good and Evil: Melanie is still referenced as believing this about herself.
- Addiction Displacement: Whenever withheld from texting Katie, Jon will usually work out or play music.
- Afraid of Blood: It hasn't become a plot point yet, but Connor's fear of his own blood is still there.
- Age-Appropriate Angst: In a show about seventeen-year olds, this was bound to happen.
- All Take and No Give: Some fans see this as the reason Connor and Sarah broke up.
- All of the Other Reindeer: While it's always been a part of Connor's character in previous series, it has come up more in the New Show's first season.
- Allergic to Routine: Jon is slowly becoming this, as opposed to the comfort Camo and Connor find in routine.