The New Show is the second series of American comedy-drama The Show, which went off the air in early 2013. The New Show has been focusing more on the school lives of the main characters, as well as an expanding roster of supporting characters. The tropes in The New Show are listed below.
[[folder: Applied Phlebotinum]]
* AmbiguousDisorder: The main cast still make references to the fact that their life is a TV show, but much less than the previous series.
[[folder: Characterization Tropes]]
* AboveGoodAndEvil: Melanie is still referenced as believing this about herself.
* AddictionDisplacement: Whenever withheld from texting Katie, Jon will usually work out or play music.
* AfraidOfBlood: It hasn't become a plot point yet, but Connor's fear of his own blood is still there.
* AgeAppropriateAngst: In a show about seventeen-year olds, this was bound to happen.
* AllTakeAndNoGive: Some fans see this as the reason [[spoiler: Connor and Sarah broke up.]]
* AllOfTheOtherReindeer: While it's always been a part of Connor's character in previous series, it has come up more in the New Show's first season.
* AllergicToRoutine: Jon is slowly becoming this, as opposed to the comfort Camo and Connor find in routine.