Roleplay: Transformers Universe RP
Transformers Universe RP is an ongoing roleplaying forum created in the forums of the upcoming Multiplayer Online Battle Arena created by Jagex Games Studio, Transformers Universe. The storyline is a mixture of an Alternate Universe Fic, Continuation, and Elsewhere Fic taking place between and after the events of the second and third seasons of the Transformers Prime continuity.Focusing on the adventures of the Original Character Autobots and the Original Character Decepticons led by Megatron, it follows the neverending battle between the two factions while having some Slice of Life moments, plenty of romance, and Big Lipped Alligator Moments.The orffical roleplaying page can be found here: 
This Roleplaying forum provide examples of:
- Aliens Speaking English: Most of the Transformers speak some form of English, with some characters speaking a totally language altogether or don't speak at all. Although, seeing as this is a text RP with mostly English-speaking users, it's pretty much a given.
- Anyone Can Die: Zig-Zagging Trope. Due to the natures of Text RP rules, it is somewhat of a rare occasion for anyone to legitimately die without going in stasis lock, despite the fact that the universe implies such an atmosphere and the handful of deaths.
- Big Bad: Megatron
- Big Good: Indigo Prime
- Cerebus Rollercoaster
- Darker and Edgier: Even more so than the regular Transformers Prime series at times.
- Early Installment Weirdness: Back in the forums humble beginnings of December 2012, there was plenty of oddball plots and characters including Dark Energon infused Decepticons, Orange and Black Energon, double agents, possessed bots, and the list goes on.
- Elemental Powers: A handeful of Autobots and Decepticons have such abilities. Most notably Feenixfire, Seabell, and Shadow Strike.
- Elsewhere Fic: As oppose to taking place in Transformers Prime 's main setting of the fictional Jasper, Nevada, the main Autobot team, Team Indigo, settles in The Rocky Mountains.
- Five-Man Band: The main set of Autobots follow this:
- Loads and Loads of Characters: Even more than the series it's based off.
- Ridiculously Human Robots: A staple for anything Transformers.
- Rouge Angles of Satin
- Science Fiction Writers Have No Sense Of Scale
- The Smurfette Principle: Averted. Both the Autobots and the Decepticons have a plentiful amount of females.
- Transforming Mecha: Considering this is a roleplay taking place in Transformers universe, it is a given that the majority of characters transforms into some kind of vehicle/animal/appliance/base/mobile fortress.
- Wanton Cruelty to the Common Comma