"You're watching Yu-Gi-Oh!... when you could be outside doing something else."
- Batman Gambit: Kaiba nearly gets himself killed by assuming that Yugi would forfeit their duel rather than murder him. This strategy actually works, but for all the wrong reasons.Tea: Yugi, no! There's a chance he may still survive!
- Distressed Dude: According to this episode's montage, Mokuba takes this Up to Eleven by having been kidnapped no less than 2,042 times. Kaiba muses on whether he should just start keeping Mokuba on a leash.
- Hold Your Hippogriffs: "For the love of Ra!"
- I Take Offense to That Last One: Kaiba is able to remain surprisingly stoic as Yami mocks him for being adopted, but flips out upon being compared to Brock.
- Mistaken for Gay: Ryou Bakura, as per usual.
- Serious Business: Trope Namer.