"The following cartoon is based on real events. Some names were changed in order to protect the innocent."
- Camp Gay: The Paradox Brothers.
- Crosses the Line Twice: Apparently gay people live in caves.Joey: Gay people. Bats. Same thing, really.
- Curse Cut Short: One Paradox Brother attemts to rhyme "crass" with "nose".First Brother: You were supposed to say "ass", brother. I thought we rehearsed this.
- Finishing Each Other's Sentences: The Paradox Brothers speak this way, and it all Rhymes on a Dime.
- Rhymes on a Dime: By the end of the episode, almost everybody is doing it.
- Self-Made Orphan: Kaiba fired his own parents and ended up orphaning both himself and Mokuba.
- Ship Tease: Kaiba actually asks the "Attention Duelists" man if he wants to go see a movie with him. (Un?)fortunately, it's a Big Lipped Alligator Moment and never comes up again.
- Spinoff Babies: Parodied with "Kaiba Babies".