- But for Me, It Was Tuesday: Krusty doesn't remember his first agent. When the two meet again and she treats him rudely for the bad things he did to her, he only comments that she must know him.
- Exact Words: When Krusty got cancelled, he told the executives his contract wouldn't allow him to be fired except by one way: they shot him from a cannon.
- Green Around the Gills: Homer's face turns green as he acts out the part of a bloated corpse.
- Pocket Protector: Bart accidentally fires a gun and the bullet fails to wound Homer because it is stopped by another gun Homer happened to have in his back pocket.
- Rule of ThreeKrusty: They took my dressing room, my parking space, and even my writers! That's why I don't have a funny third item.