When Otto picks up a new girl named Francine, Lisa tries to befriend her, only to end up getting bullied by her. Meanwhile, Homer becomes a babyproofer and causes mass unemployment in all child-related health businesses.
!!Tropes of this episode:
* AdultsAreUseless: As far as the school goes. Although Willie tries to help, he could’ve at least stayed with Lisa and not worried about the paper towels.
* TheBully: Francine and Homer when he was a teenager.
* BullyingTheDragon: When Lisa swabs Dredrick Tatum with the chemical that makes Bullies pick on Nerds, Nelson starts uncontrollably picking on him, much to his absolute horror as he begs the former boxing champion not to hurt him while giving him a wedgie.
* ClothingSwitch: Marge accidentally dresses Bart and Lisa in each other's clothes during the morning rush in the beginning of the episode. This lasted for one shot before they're inexplicably back in their usual clothes.
* ComicallyMissingThePoint: Homer listens to a speech Lisa makes about bullying being chemical, a speech that was so simplified a dumbass like him would be able to understand it. His response?
--> '''Homer:''' So all her bullying was just to get some attention.\\
'''Lisa:''' No, Da--\\
'''Homer:''' [[BrokenRecord Just to get some attention.]]
* DumbassHasAPoint: Homer actually does make a good point about baby safety.
* TheFourthWallWillNotProtectYou: The last shot of the episode is Francine sniffing about in her rampage before apparently catching the ''audiance's'' nerd scent and lunging at the camera.
* HatePlague: The entire reason why bullies exist at in the first place is because of this. Certain individuals (Nerds) produce a chemical in their sweat that causes those who can detect it (Bullies) to act aggressively towards them.
* MyGodWhatHaveIDone: Homer is greatly remorseful that his babyproofing has put so many people out of work and goes running down the street shouting for babies to hurt themselves again.
* NoGoodDeedGoesUnpunished: When Francine is EatingLunchAlone, Lisa goes over and introduces herself to her. She is promptly punched by her.
* SafetyWorst: Homer gets obsessed with baby-proofing everything.
* SpoofAesop: Homer realizes that you can't baby-proof everything... because children not being injured means doctors make less money and child injury greeting card factories close down.
* TooDumbToLive: Homer giving Maggie a nail gun while trying to keep her safe.
* WouldntHitAGirl: When Lisa tells Nelson and company about Francine, they refuse to do it because girls fight dirtier and they may fall in love with her.