Recap: The Sarah Jane Adventures S 4 E 7 E 8 The Empty Planet
Clyde and Rani awaken one morning, to discover that everyone on Earth has mysteriously vanished, even Sarah Jane and Mr. Smith. Whilst exploring the deserted London, they encounter a boy named Gavin, who's just as confused as they are.Eventually, the force behind the disappearance of the human race make themselves known, a pair of cyclopic robots, one red and one yellow, began to chase the three teens through the deserted streets.
- Adam and Eve Plot: Clyde attempts to invoke this trope. Rani isn't so keen.
- Continuity Nod: Gavin wears a Bio damper, to hide his identity.
- Cyber Cyclops: Both of the robots.
- Interspecies Romance: Gavin's father is the king of a distant planet, and he's the only heir.
- Half-Human Hybrids: Gavin.
- The Last Man Heard A Knock: The only three people left on Earth all run into each other. Rani literally finds out she's not alone by Clyde knocking on her door.
- Secret Legacy: The robot twins are actually a search party, sent to track down the long lost heir of a distant planet, who happens to be Gavin.
- Ship Tease / Will They or Won't They?: Clyde and Rani.