How's he going to get out of this one, folks?!
MC Bat Commander: Jimmy, why are we stopped? Somewhere, in the depths of a coal mine...
Jimmy the Robot: Because we're out of gas, Commander.
MC Bat Commander: See, Jimmy? Planning can't solve all our problems.
(summary in progress)
- Blessed Are the Cheesemakers:
Ricky Fitness: How'd you know the mole rat would follow the cheese?
MC Bat Commander: Because, Ricky, everybody loves cheeseballs.
- The Cameo: Pinkie Pie makes a brief "blink-and-you-miss-it" appearance during the ''Winging It" song.
- Crossing the Desert: The Aquabats cross one to find gas for the Battletram.
- Freeze-Frame Bonus: Some of the Lil' Bat episode names from this episode:
Lil' Bat Visits Someone's Mom
Lil' Bat Writes Comments On The Internet
Lil' Bat vs. Pablo?!
- Girls with Moustaches: The ending of the episode. "Awesome!"
- Indy Ploy: MC Bat Commander's way of dealing with threats, as he explains in the song, "Winging' It"
- Lame Comeback:
MC Bat Commander: YOU!...you COWARD!...ROBOT FACE!
Cowboy Android: Big word for a little man in a cage.
- Roar Before Beating: The giant mole bat at the beginning of the episode.
- Robotic Reveal: The Bat Commander hits the Cowboy Android Sheriff in "Cowboy Android!" with a chair, revealing the robotic exterior beneath his face.