Recap: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003 SE 13 Wedding Bells And Bytes
Master Splinter is finally restored, and just in time- April and Casey are getting married! As friends and family from all over come to the Jones farm to witness the wedding, so do the Foot!
This episode provides examples of:
- Back for the Finale: Pretty much anyone who's made their mark on the Turtles — even certain one-shots — make an appearance. This includes the Ninja Tribunal, the fellow acolytes from Season Five, Casey's mom, his cousin Sid, the Ancient One, Angel, Karai, Chaplin, Usagi, Gen, and Leatherhead.
- Big Damn Heroes: The Justice Force show up to even the odds.
- Face Palm: Raph and Mikey do this when Casey accidentally screws up the dates on the wedding invitations.
- Killed Off for Real: The Cyber Shredder.
- Noodle Incident: An Utrom informs Mortu that there is no sushi at the wedding, to which Mortu mentions that the last time he was near sushi he ended up smelling like soy sauce. This seems to also be a Call Back to "Zixxth Sense", where a similar Noodle Incident was mentioned. This suggests that Torbin Zixx might be over a hundred years old, since this episode takes place back in the 21st century, whilst the latter is almost a hundred years into the future.
- Real Men Wear Pink: Mikey is April's Maid of Honor. In fact, when she calls him a 'bridesmaid' he corrects her: he's the Maid of Honor.
- Series Finale: For the show. The Series Finale for the entire franchise under the Mirage ownership is the movie Turtles Forever.
- Tareme Eyes: Mikey briefly gets them, complete with exaggerated shine lights, when he's admiring April in her wedding dress.
- Tracking Device: In cyber space the Cyber Shredder converts one of Splinter's data bits so that it turns into a tracking beacon once he's back in the real world
- Wedding Day: Lampshaded by Mikey.Mikey: Every series eventually does a wedding episode, dude!
- Wedding Smashers: The Cyber Shredder and his Foot Ninja.