Recap: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003 S 2 E 23 The Big Brawl Part 1
Master Splinter is acting strangely, so the Turtles follow him when he leaves the Lair. But when they follow him into a different dimension things get very strange very fast...First appearance of Miyamoto Usagi
This episode provides examples of
- Another Dimension: The Battle Nexus, the hub of the in-continuity Multiverse.
- Locked Out of the Fight: The Gyoji stops the Turtles from interfering in Master Splinter's match by sealing them inside a water cage.
- Magical Land: The Battle Nexus
- Overprotective Dad: Splinter is especially overprotective of the Turtles in this episode
- Taught by Television: Mikey understands the concept of a nexus between worlds. When the others stare at him in surprise he merely shrugs and says:Mikey: What? Donny's not the only turtle that watches Star Trek, you know.
- Sore Loser: Drako attempts to have Splinter killed after the former loses the Battle Nexus Tournament.
- Tournament Arc
- Wrecked Weapon: Leo's katana are sliced in half by one of the Gom-Tai.