Recap: Regular Show S 02 Ep 28 Karaoke Video
Written by Sean Szeles & Dennis MessnerWhen Benson takes the park workers out for a night at a karaoke bar, Mordecai and Rigby must keep the bar owner from showing a video of the duo singing while intoxicated and making disparaging remarks about the other workers.
This episode provides examples of:
- Air-Vent Passageway: Mordecai and Rigby crawls through the vents to get to the room with the tapes.
- Bar Brawl: When trying to get the tape back, a bar fight breaks out after Carl punches Skips and in return Skips punches him into a table.
- Bouncer: Carl
- Disproportionate Retribution: When Mortecai and Rigby try to get Benson to cancel karaoke night, especially after being banned from the establishment (obviously without telling Benson that), Benson decides to make attending mandatory, threatening to fire Mortecai and Rigby if they don't show up. All over not showing up for a night of fun.
- MacGuffin: The karaoke tape.
- Montage: Mordecai and Rigby end up starting a bar fight over possession of a karaoke tape with the owners of the bar while Pops sings "Footloose" by Kenny Loggins.
- Soundtrack Dissonance: A bar brawl backed by Pops singing a karaoke version of Footloose.
- Unwitting Instigator of Doom: Pops
- What Did I Do Last Night?: Mordecai and Rigby do not remember any of the things they did last night.