Written by J.G. Quintel & Sean SzelesWhile playing "Roadkill Bingo," Rigby is sprayed by a skunk whose stench has the power to turn the victim into him when angry.
This episode provides examples of:
- Brick Joke: The "Roadkill Bingo"
- Bullying a Dragon: Eileen snickers at Rigby after he pours himself with coffee. This really pisses him off that she unknowingly almost got her life on the line.
- Hulking Out: Rigby gets this after being sprayed by a Were-Skunk.
- My God, What Have I Done?: Rigby, after he almost hurt Eileen.
- Offscreen Teleportation: The Were-Skunks somehow made it to the park house despite Rigby beating him up.
- Our Werebeasts Are Different: The Were-Skunk.
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech: Rigby gives this to Skips when Skips gives him advices on removing the smell that may not work.Rigby (in Were-Skunk form): You think you're so smart, don't you? Oh look at me, I'm Skips, I know everything 'cause I'm so old, let me tell you how to fix your problems in a really lame way. Well, you know what I think? You don't know nothing. You don't know nothing!
- Smelly Skunk: During Rigby's transformation into a skunk, his scent was so bad that it melts almost everything he touches.
- The Stoic: Out of all the people who are shocked to what Rigby almost did in the coffee shop, the man with the red cap and black jacket doesn't react to this.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: Apparently becoming a Were-Skunk makes them act this way.
- Was Once a Man: The Were-Skunk was revealed to really be human after the tomato paste cured him.