Written by J.G. Quintel & Sean Szeles
Mordecai and Rigby are cleaning up the park full of roadkill animals. They are playing a game called "Roadkill Bingo", and they can stop working if they got a bingo. While so, they ended up finding a skunk, but is alive and sprays at Rigby. It's not an ordinary skunk, it's a Were-Skunk. Therefore, Rigby is going to turn into one.
This episode provides examples of:
- Bullying a Dragon: Eileen snickers at Rigby after he pours himself with coffee. This really pisses him off that she unknowingly almost got her life on the line.
- Dangerously Genre Savvy: The Were-Skunk purposely told Rigby the wrong cure to stall him until his transformation is completed.
- Hulking Out: Rigby gets this after being sprayed by a Were-Skunk.
- My God, What Have I Done?: Rigby, after he almost hurt Eileen.
- Offscreen Teleportation: The Were-Skunks somehow made it to the park house despite Rigby beating him up.
- Our Werebeasts Are Different: The Were-Skunk.
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech: Rigby gives this to Skips when Skips gives him advices on removing the smell that may not work.
Rigby (in Were-Skunk form): You think you're so smart, don't you? Oh look at me, I'm Skips, I know everything 'cause I'm so old, let me tell you how to fix your problems in a really lame way. Well, you know what I think? You don't know nothing. You don't know nothing!
- Smelly Skunk: During Rigby's transformation into a skunk, his scent was so bad that it melts almost everything he touches.
- The Stoic: Out of all the people who are shocked to what Rigby almost did in the coffee shop, the man with the red cap and black jacket doesn't react to this.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: Apparently becoming a Were-Skunk makes them act this way.
- Was Once a Man: The Were-Skunk was revealed to really be human after the tomato paste cured him.