Recap / Phineas And Ferb Run Away Runway
Phineas and Ferb becomes Fashion Designers, and their designs become the latest trend.
Meanwhile Dr. Doofenshmirt has created clones of himself and it's up to Perry the Platypus to stop him.
- Everything Sounds Sexier in French: Gaston la Mode sweet-talks Candace into modeling his high-collared outfit for him, calling her "my little cou de crayon". As Ferb points out, it's French for "pencil neck".
- Fantasy Twist: When Candace's fantasy about being a fashion model turns into a plug for breakfast cereal, she makes a note to stop fantasizing on an empty stomach.
- Fashion Show: To show off Phineas' and Ferb's designs.
- "Oh, Crap!" Smile: Candace gives one after inadvertently showing her mom the patrons wearing Doofenshmirtz's clothes.
- Send in the Clones: To wait in line for you.