Recap: Homestar Runner Marshmallows Last Stand
Airdate: January 1, 2000Strong Bad and Strong Mad steal the star from Homestar Runner's shirt in order to force Homestar and Pom Pom to participate in a tag-team wrestling match. This cartoon, which is the first ever full-length Homestar Runner toon made, has been removed from the site, though you can check it out via a mirror or "Everything Else, Vol. 2".
- Chekhov's Gun: Homestar stuffing his face with marshmallows actually comes in handy, when one too many body-blows causes him to upchuck his lunch... along with the bomb Strong Bad had just stuffed in his mouth.
- Circling Birdies: After Strong Bad tears up Homestar's star out of spite, Homestar kicks Strong Bad in the head and takes one of the stars SB starts seeing to replace it.
- Content Warnings: There is a faux FBI warning informing viewers that it's the Chaps' first cartoon and the characters are very different from their more recent counterparts."Homestar is not very funny and neither is Strong Bad."
- Early Installment Weirdness: This toon has some pretty odd animation and character designs.
- Hoist by His Own Petard: Strong Bad gets blown up by the bomb he tried to feed Homestar.
- Look Behind You: "Why don't you look over there? For no reason?"
- Metronomic Man Mashing: Strong Mad does this to Homestar at one point during the match.
- Stylistic Suck: Among other things, the toon's lip-synchronization gets worse and worse starting at the Arena.
- Tag Teams: Homestar/Pom Pom and the Brothers Strong.