They've Got A SecretThe crew of Moya are sweeping the ship for any more Peacekeeper devices that might allow Crais to track them. D'Argo discovers one, but in trying to disable it, manages to blow himself out into space and release a strange cloud of bio-mechanical particles into Moya's systems. She soon reacts strangely, throttling the life support to the symbiont Pilot, and the atmosphere for her humanoid crew.Crichton, Aeryn, Rygel and Zhaan must discover what has happened, restore Pilot and the life support, and deal with an amnesiac D'Argo who sees his shipmates as people from his hidden past...
- Bad Dreams: After being recovered from vacuum, and coated with the genetic material from Moya, D'Argo has a waking flashback that overwrites reality with his painful memories of his family.
- Bizarre Alien Biology: Especially pronounced this early in the show. D'Argo can survive for up to fifteen minutes in the vacuum of space. Moya can, uh, inseminate herself.
- Continuity Nod: Crichton observes Aeryn might still have remnants of Pilot's DNA.
- Dark Secret: The truth about D'Argo's imprisonment is revealed.
- Explain, Explain... Oh, Crap!:Crichton: Macton was a Peacekeeper?
Zhaan: If he was a Peacekeeper, then Lo'Laan was...
- Foreshadowing: D'Argo remarking that "Jothee" is starting to realize he looks different from the others and being treated as an outsider.
- Innocuously Important Episode: This episode is pretty important for D'Argo and Moya, but it also slyly sets up an element that relates to a later episode.
- Manly Tears: D'Argo during the climax of his plot.
- Oh Crap!: Crichton when he realizes what Moya's been protecting so fiercely.
- Real After All: Crichton is surprised when he learns the people D'Argo keeps talking about are real.
- Wham Line: "Macton arrested me" for those who recall D'Argo saying he was arrested by a Peacekeeper.
- Wham Shot: The holo-image of D'Argo's family.
- Wrong Genre Savvy: The crew come to believe that Moya is actively trying to kill them. Instead, she's just been diverting resources for her new baby.