'''Airdate:''' March 28, 2000
Peter is forced to go to sensitivity training after telling a sexist joke at work.
!!"I Am Peter, Hear Me Roar" contains examples of:
* AcquiredSituationalNarcissism: Peter thinks he's a comedian after telling jokes at a comedy club. It turns out that none of the audience members found him funny and were only laughing at him because it looked like he wet himself.
* CharacterizationMarchesOn: Peter was pretty negligent and sexist in the earlier seasons and his sexual harassment as nowhere near as bad as [[Recap/FamilyGuyS8E14PeterAssment the subsequent episode where his boss Angela tried to have sex with him]].
* ComicallyMissingThePoint: Peter thinks he's a comedian while telling jokes at a comedy club. The truth is, Peter is actually drunk, holding a beer bottle in his pocket and it spills, amusing the audience because it looked like he wet himself. This doesn't stop Peter from telling his tasteless jokes.
* ContinuityNod: Peter starts a cutaway that happened in the episode about winning a boat. This episode is one of the few episodes of Family Guy to have a cutaway from a previous event in the exact same episode.
* IdiotBall: Peter, because the main plot of this episode involves him learning how to respect women.
* Jerkass: Gloria Ironbachs. Thankfully, she doesn't appear in any subsequent episodes.
* LaughingAtYourOwnJokes: Peter, at a comedy club. He thinks the audience is laughing at his jokes but they're really laughing at the fact that he put his beer in his pants pocket, spilling the liquid and making it look like he urinated his pants.
* MyGodWhatHaveIDone: Peter, after telling a sexist joke to a female co-worker.
* OneSteveLimit: The woman's name in the 1956 Women in the Workplace video is named Muriel, not to be confused with Muriel Goldman, who would later become a recurring character on the show.
** During the catfight between Lois and Gloria, a baker came out of the kitchen carrying ten banana cream pies and singing, "Ten banana cream pies!", before being knocked out. This is a reference to the old "falling baker" films from the early episodes of ''Series/SesameStreet''.
** Peter mentions that he has an ancestor named [[Literature/AdventuresOfHuckleberryFinn Huck Griffin.]]
** When Peter gets on the bus to attend a woman's retreat, he tells the women [[Series/CharliesAngels "I'll be Charlie, and you can all be my angels.]]"
* SomeAnvilsNeedToBeDropped: This episode demonstrates that feminism is about what women choose to be (even if they choose to get married and have kids) and men need to be sensitive to women and realize they're people too.
* SophisticatedAsHell: The man in the video says "And remember, nothing says good job like a firm, open-palmed slap on the behind."
-->'''Timeshare salesman:''' Each residence has 200 feet of pristine oceanfront. No city noise, no flesh-eating ogres, no pollution.\\
''(all said while he flips rapidly through slides showing scenes of bloody carnage and ferocious monsters tearing people apart)''
* TakeThat: Peter gives a big one at the Million Man March.
-->'''Peter:''' Excuse me! I'd like to say a couple of truths to the men in this audience. It's your fault we have so much crime in this country! And it's your fault that we have so much violence in this country! You are ruining our society, and you should be ashamed!"
* VerbalTic: Peter says "honk-honk" in an attempt to appease Gloria Ironbachs when he goes to sensitivity training.