Let's find out! Here at the Jory Caron Laboratory, safety is our number one concern. And that's why we hide behind this big tinfoil shield. It's to protect our nuts, because nobody likes roasted nuts
- Jory after the intro of each episode.
Jon: Release the Kraken!
Jory: So how long should I put it in there for?
It's okay to microwave a green
pen, 'cause green pens work! It is not
okay to microwave a red pen, 'cause, then, it mixes with purple. So what you get is a purple-red pen, which, if you paid attention in school, red is part of purple, which makes it super purple, or redurple
- Jory's diagnosis of the "Pens" experiment.
Jory: I'm not really―the masks! They do nothing!
- A summary of the "Two Furbys" experiment.
Riley: The tinfoil shield! It actually worked!!
- Riley upon discovering that the tinfoil shield protected their nuts after microwaving an airbag.
- Jory about to answer the question after each experiment.