: A character is able to react to events and stimuli with supernatural speed.
- Straight: Under attack by a gunman, TurboMan effortlessly dodges the bullets before closing in and delivering a knockout blow.
- Exaggerated: TurboMan effortlessly dodges lasers.
- Downplayed: TurboMan can dodge any punch.
- Inverted: Frozen In Time
- Subverted: TurboMan claims to have Super Reflexes, but is promptly shot by the gunman.
- Double Subverted: After letting his bulletproof vest take the hit, TurboMan knocks out the gunman, then explains it was a ruse to prevent him from shooting nearby civilians.
- Parodied: TurboMan accidentally ends up reflexively doing a lot of stupid stuff since he can't stop to think.
- Zig Zagged: TurboMan's Super Reflexes are a randomly-occurring power.
- Averted: There are no superpowers or otherworldly abilities in the work.
- Enforced: The makers of the TurboMan action figure insist on showing off the hero's Super Reflexes in every episode.
- Lampshaded: "Your bullets are as slow as fluttering feathers to me!"
- Invoked: The villain Anti-turbo knows TurboMan has super reflexes and rigs his lair to take advantage of that. Filling the base to the brim with mostly harmless traps like banna peels on the floor, pop out fake snakes, and buckets of water balanced on a door. By the time TurboMan actually gets to Anti-Turbo, TurboMan is so exhausted from his super fast reactions that a stiff breeze knocks him over.
- Exploited: TurboMan uses his Super Reflexes to become a Ping Pong super star and get endorsements.
- Defied: The bad guys know TurboMan has Super Reflexes and don't waste time shooting him; they just run. Since TurboMan does not have Super Speed, they escape him.
- Discussed: "Wonder what would happen if he had to scratch his butt real quick for a moment?"
- Conversed: "Holy Cow! Did anyone see him move?!"
- Deconstructed: TurboMan's Super Reflexes can't be turned off, so he is unable to enjoy ordinary games with his family.
- Reconstructed: There are games not involving reflexes (Chess, Poker...)
Back to Super Reflexes