'''Basic Trope''': A character is able to react to events and stimuli with supernatural speed.
* '''Straight''': Under attack by a gunman, [=TurboMan=] effortlessly dodges the bullets before closing in and delivering a knockout blow.
* '''Exaggerated''': [=TurboMan=] lives in perpetual BulletTime.
* '''Downplayed''': [=TurboMan=] can dodge any punch.
** [=TurboMan=] has [[BioAugmentation a computer connected to his brain]] that provides him with SuperReflexes.
** [=TurboMan=] was [[TrainingFromHell trained since youth]] to [[CharlesAtlasSuperpower dodge projectiles]].
* '''Inverted''': FrozenInTime
* '''Subverted''': [=TurboMan=] ''claims'' to have SuperReflexes, but is promptly shot by the gunman.
* '''Double Subverted''': After letting his bulletproof vest take the hit, [=TurboMan=] knocks out the gunman, then explains it was a ruse to prevent him from shooting nearby civilians.
* '''Parodied''': [=TurboMan=] accidentally ends up reflexively doing a lot of stupid stuff since he can't stop to think.
* '''Zig Zagged''': [=TurboMan=]'s SuperReflexes are a randomly-occurring power.
* '''Averted''': There are no superpowers or otherworldly abilities in the work.
* '''Enforced''': The makers of the [[Film/JingleAllTheWay TurboMan action figure]] insist on showing off the hero's SuperReflexes in every episode.
* '''Lampshaded''': "Your bullets are as slow as fluttering feathers to me!"
* '''Invoked''': The villain Anti-turbo knows [=TurboMan=] has super reflexes and rigs his lair to take advantage of that. Filling the base to the brim with mostly harmless traps like banna peels on the floor, pop out fake snakes, and buckets of water balanced on a door. By the time [=TurboMan=] actually gets to Anti-Turbo, [=TurboMan=] is so exhausted from his super fast reactions that a stiff breeze knocks him over.
* '''Exploited''': [=TurboMan=] uses his SuperReflexes to become a Ping Pong super star and get endorsements.
** The bad guys know [=TurboMan=] has SuperReflexes and don't waste time shooting him; they just run. Since [=TurboMan=] does not have SuperSpeed, they escape him.
* '''Defied''': The bad guys design [[FreakingLaserBeams a laser to counter]] [=TurboMan's=] speed: Even he can't dodge faster than the speed of light.
* '''Discussed''': "Wonder what would happen if he had to scratch his butt real quick for a moment?"
* '''Conversed''': "Holy Cow! Did anyone see him move?!"
* '''Deconstructed''': [=TurboMan=]'s SuperReflexes can't be turned off, so he is unable to enjoy ordinary games with his family.
* '''Reconstructed''': There are games not involving reflexes (Chess, Poker...)
Back to SuperReflexes
%% Optional items, added after Conversed, at your discretion:
%%* '''Implied''': ???
%%* '''Plotted A Good Waste''': ???
%%* '''Played For Laughs''': ???
%%* '''Played For Drama''': ???