: Mighty Whitey
hooks up with a beautiful but submissive Asian woman BECAUSE she's submissive, exotic and valorizing.
- Straight: Bob looks especially for Asian women and hooks up with Kimiko who fits the Asian Hooker Stereotype.
- Exaggerated: Bob is all over any Asian girl he meets, even if she's ugly or elderly.
- Bob has a preference for Asian women but isn't looking for a doormat.
- Both Bob and Kimiko have asian decent, but Kimiko has far more.
- Both the husband and the wife are Asian. However, the husband is from an advanced First World country (eg Japan, South Korea, Taiwan), while the wife is from a Third World country somewhere in the southern parts of Asia.
- Justified: Bob is a rich and handsome white guy, Kimiko is a Golddigger.
- Kimiko, a domineering Asian girl, looks especially for submissive or weak-willed White boys.
- Bob dates Kimiko because she's domineering yet caring and entirely unlike the stereotype.
- Gender Flipped:
- Tao, an Asian dude goes for Alice, an English Rose.
- Shrinking Violet Alice looks especially for attractive Asian guys because they're Asian thus better husbands.
- Bob and Kimiko hook up, but it turns out Kimiko isn't all that submissive after all...
- Bob is white, and Kimiko is Asian...and Bob is quite boisterous...except Kimiko is also just as boisterous, her Asian nationality is First World Asian nationality, she is (at the very least) just as a successful a self-made career woman as Bob is, and she is also a feminist.
- Double Subverted: ... but she's only playing hard to get. When they get married she acts exactly like an Asian Airhead, as Bob requests.
- Kimiko jokes about the number of white guys who have hit on her.
- Kimiko wasn't as submissive as Bob would thought of her to be. After marriage, she ended up Henpacking Bob.
- Kimiko and Bob are dating for reasons outside of stereotype, but everybody believes they are and reacts as such.
- Zig Zagged: Bob, an Asian fetishist, sees Kimiko and goes wild initially, but then restrains himself. They get together later on... but for an unrelated reason.
- Bob and Kimiko aren't interested in one another.
- Bob and Kimiko's romantic interest in each other has absolutely nothing to do with race or stereotypes.
- Enforced: Bob: (while in an east Asian nation) Wow, this woman sure likes me a lot. But does she REALLY like me, or does she only like me because I'm white?
- Lampshaded: "John is just out there looking for his Asian doormat as usual. You know the kind: stupid, subservient, good cook and a pig in bed."
- Invoked: John, who knows both Bob and Kimiko, plays matchmaker and sets them up together.
- Exploited: An Asian Gold Digger looks specifically for White boys to fleece them dry and use them for all they're worth.
- Defied: Bob and Kimiko refuse to get together.
- "No thanks, I'm not into Asians."
- "Hands off, white boy! I will not love you, so go away!"
- Conversed: "Many writers seem to have an Asian girl fetish these days."
- Implied: All we know from the couple Bob and Kimiko is that the latter comes from a traditional family background.
- Deconstructed: The relationship crumbles when Kimiko finds out Bob is only with her because he needed to mend his hurt manhood and wanted specifically an Asian woman for their reputation of subservience and domesticity. She dumps him and ends up dating Jason, Bob's Black Best Friend.
- Reconstructed: Bob admits to this fact but has indeed fallen in love with Kimiko and proves to her time and again that he's not with her solely because she's Asian, but because she's a good, respectable woman.
I swear, every time Bob goes back to the main entry
, he ignores Trope-Tan completely and goes straight for her Asian friends! He's got some serious yellow fever...!