: An evil product has a warning on the label declaring it to be evil.
- Straight: Killer Kola is a Psycho Serum which has a small print warning label on the can declaring that it may contain traces of evil.
- Killer Kola is a Psycho Serum that has a huge yellow and black warning label on the can declaring it might contain tiny amounts of evil.
- The label is ridiculously small.
- Downplayed: ???
- Justified: The company that sells Killer Kola do not want to be sued by someone for not listing evil on the ingredients list.
- Inverted: Goody Gummy Bears has a label declaring it contains massive levels of goodness.
- Subverted: Killer Kola doesn't have a label declaring traces of evil.
- Double Subverted: ...Unless you view the can under a black-light.
- Parodied: ???
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Killer Kola doesn't contain evil.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: "Look, it even has a warning label!"
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
Caution: The main page May Contain Evil