: A character has a figure that would be impossible for any normal woman with ribs.
- Straight: Alice's measurements are 36-10-36
- Exaggerated: Alice literally has a 0 inch waist
- Downplayed: Alice's measurements are 36-10-36...but she's wearing a corset. That justifies it, right?
- Justified: The woman had her bottom rib surgically removed to make her waist narrower.
- Alice has an impossibly solid, muscular figure which could only occur on a man in real life.
- Alice's figure is literally straight up and down.
- Subverted: Alice mentions that she is wearing a corset...
- Double Subverted:...but when she takes it off, her waist is exactly the same size.
- Gag Boobs
- Bob literally snaps her waist like a twig.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: ???
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: Bob literally snaps her waist like a twig.
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- Deconstructed: Alice has serious back problems because her core is too small to support her breasts.
Back to Impossible Hourglass Figure