Playing With: Impossible Hourglass Figure
: A character has a figure that would be impossible for any normal woman with ribs.
- Straight: Alice's measurements are 36-10-36
- Alice literally has a 0 inch waist.
- Alice's measurements are 28,021-32-28,021.
- Alice is basically a stick figure with a big bust and shapely legs.
- Downplayed: Alice's measurements are 36-10-36...but she's wearing a corset. That justifies it, right?
- Justified: The woman had her bottom rib surgically removed to make her waist narrower.
- Alice's figure is literally straight up and down.
- Alice's waist is actually bigger than the rest of her torso and her hips.
- Subverted: Alice mentions that she is wearing a corset...
- Double Subverted:...but when she takes it off, her waist is exactly the same size.
- Gag Boobs. Bonus Points, if they also manage to give her Gag Hips.
- Bob literally snaps her waist like a twig.
- Zig Zagged: Alice at first appears to have impossible measurements, then it is revealed she was just wearing a corset, but then when she removed it her waist was still the same as it was before
- Alice's figure is realistic
- Alice is pear shaped or top heavy instead of hourglass shaped.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: ???
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: Bob literally snaps her waist like a twig.
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- Deconstructed: Alice has serious back problems because her core is too small to support her breasts.
- Reconstructed: Alice is a construct created from human imagination, much like a living anime, whose existence and home-world is not completely bound by the traditional laws of physics.
Back to Impossible Hourglass Figure