: The Evil Overlord
has his Mook
army wear clothes that make it easy for the Super Team
to spot them.
- Straight: The forces of Grolthar the Galactic Conqueror wear orange uniforms with Grolthar's emblem writ large across the chest.
- Exaggerated: The forces of Grolthar the Galactic Conqueror wear orange uniforms with Shoulders of Doom and Badass Capes.
- Downplayed: ???
- Justified: Grolthar fears no one and wants everyone to see his Million Mook March.
- Inverted: Grolthar's forces are all constantly camoflagued.
- Subverted: Grolthar's Mooks wear highly-visible uniforms that happen to be equipped with a camouflage feature.
- Double Subverted: Due to budget cuts, the camouflage feature for Grolthar's Mooks stop working after 30 seconds of use.
- Parodied: The forces of Grolthar the Galactic Conqueror wear neon orange uniforms with spotlights on the shoulders, a neon-colored emblem strobing across their chests, and every step is accompanied by loud squeaking sounds.
- Zig Zagged: Grolthar's minions start out in brightly-colored uniforms until they sustain enough casualties that a more subdued one is deemed necessary. Then Grolthar's scientists come up with fancy new Applied Phlebotinum which when painted on regular uniforms turns them nearly impenetrable... and neon green.
- Averted: Grolthar the Galactic Conqueror uses subterfuge and secret agents instead of all-out attacks.
- Enforced: The toys for Grolthar's forces need to be brightly colored to sell better in stores.
- Lampshaded: "Now, my day-glo army — STRIKE!"
- Invoked: Grolthar insists that his army uses Highly Conspicuous Uniforms because anything less would imply cowardice.
- Exploited: Florthar the Galactic Terrorist has his minions wear Grolthar the Galactic Conqueror's minion outfit to shunt all of the blame onto his sworn enemy.
- Defied: Grolthar's Dragon is a Hypercompetent Sidekick who equips the Mooks with well-camouflaged uniforms to give them the maximum chances for success.
- Discussed: "Here comes Grolthar's neon marching band..."
- Conversed: "I forgot, which part of the Evil Overlord List says not to give your Mooks Highly Conspicuous Uniforms?"
- Deconstructed: The heroes easily snipe at Grolthar's army from faraway cover and send the Mooks retreating.
- The heroes are so busy sniping at Grolthar's forces in front of them that they fail to notice the much larger team that has them surrounded.
- Grolthar's forces wear heavy armour as standard, such that the heroes plink away to little effect.
Back to Highly Conspicuous Uniform