: A character can't shut up about how much sex they have...when they really have none.
- Straight: Bob mentions once per day that he has a vibrant, active sex life. He's a virgin.
- Exaggerated: Bob mentions his active sex life once per hour. He's never even held a girl's hand.
- Downplayed: Bob talks about sex more often than others, but not to an insane extent...and he's made out a few times.
- Bob wants any interested parties to know that he's not inexperienced, no matter how untrue it may be.
- Bob is hoping to shed his loser status with sex, so he talks about it in hopes that it happens for him.
- All of Bob's friends have active sex lives, so he lies to make it sound like he fits in.
- Bob has a lot of sex, but keeps that information private.
- Bob has a ton of sex, but mentions once per day that he's a virgin.
- Subverted: It turns out it's true. Bob really does have a lot of sex, and he proudly brags about it.
- Double Subverted: Then it turns out that Bob had sex once, and he's repeating stories he heard from friends.
- Parodied: Any and all of Bob's sex stories turn out to be true - even the implausible ones... Hell! SPECIALLY the implausible ones, which he had to tone down because they were too outlandish for anyone to believe them!
- Zig Zagged: Sometimes he's lying, other times he's telling the truth.
- Averted: Bob doesn't talk about sex at all.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: "Look Bob, there's no way what we're about to do isn't your first time. Nobody who's lost their virginity talks about it as much as you do."
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
Have I Mentioned I Am Sexually Active Today?
Don't tell anyone, but I totally did it with that page.