'''Basic Trope''': A character can't shut up about how much sex they have...when they really have none.
* '''Straight''': Bob mentions once per day that he has a vibrant, active sex life. He's a virgin.
* '''Exaggerated''': Bob mentions his active sex life once per ''hour''. He's never even held a girl's hand.
* '''Downplayed''': Bob talks about sex more often than others, but not to an insane extent...and he's made out a few times.
** Bob wants any interested parties to know that he's not inexperienced, no matter how untrue it may be.
** Bob is hoping to shed his loser status with sex, so he talks about it in hopes that it happens for him.
** All of Bob's friends have active sex lives, so he lies to make it sound like he fits in.
** Bob has a lot of sex, but keeps that information private.
** Bob has a ton of sex, but mentions once per day that he's a virgin.
* '''Subverted''': It turns out it's true. Bob really does have a lot of sex, and he proudly brags about it.
* '''Double Subverted''': Then it turns out that Bob had sex ''once'', and he's repeating stories he heard from friends.
** Any and all of Bob's sex stories turn out to be true - even the implausible ones... Hell! SPECIALLY the implausible ones, which he had to tone down because [[RealityIsUnrealistic they were too outlandish for anyone to believe them!]]
** Bob's sex stories are BlatantLies.
* '''Zig Zagged''': Sometimes he's lying, other times he's telling the truth.
* '''Averted''': Bob doesn't talk about sex at all.
* '''Enforced''': ???
* '''Lampshaded''': "Look Bob, there's no way what we're about to do isn't your first time. Nobody who's lost their virginity talks about it as much as you do."
* '''Invoked''': ???
* '''Exploited''': ???
* '''Defied''': "Bob, stop telling us those BlatantLies about your nonexistent sex life. We all know you're a virgin, and we're okay with that."
* '''Discussed''': "And here comes Bob to tell us about how he's totally not a virgin."
* '''Conversed''': ???
* '''Played For Laughs''':
** Bob overhears Alice talking about "Josephine", so he uses that name when making up an escapade to impress Dan. Dan's response? "Dude, there's only one Josephine in town, and she's Alice's ''horse''."
** Bob stupidly makes up a story about how he had sex with the queen. This gets him charged with high treason[[note]]Yes, committing adultery with certain members of the royal family [[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_treason_in_the_United_Kingdom can constitute high treason]][[/note]].
* '''Played For Drama''': [[SarcasticConfession Bob mentions how often he has sex with younger girls]], and it's so exaggerated that nobody believes him until a teenager confides to Alice that Bob raped her.
HaveIMentionedIAmSexuallyActiveToday Don't tell anyone, but I totally did it with that page.
%% Optional items, added after Conversed, at your discretion:
%%* '''Implied:''': ???
%%* '''Deconstructed''': ???
%%* '''Reconstructed''': ???