: Animals really hate a character.
- Straight: Whenever an animal approaches Mariko, she kicks it.
- All animals avoid Mariko like the plague, even the spiders and snakes.
- Every living thing that comes into contact with Mariko dies.
- Downplayed: ???
- Mariko is evil incarnate, and her presence can kill anything that comes into contact with her.
- Mariko outright hates animals and loves to torture them.
- Mariko is The Ugly Barnacle
- Subverted: Mariko is petting a cute, little dog in her lap...
- Double Subverted: ....Then pulls out a gun and shoots it in the head.
- Mariko approaches a duck, which immediately flies away from her and heads for the south... in the summer.
- Alternatively: Mariko is so dangerous, not even the predatory animals will fuck with her and hide from her whenever she appears.
- Zig Zagged: Mariko kicks a dog, then apologizes and pets him.
- Averted: Mariko doesn't like animals, but she doesn't go out of her way to harm them.
- Enforced: "Hey, let's get those animals to attack that girl!"
- Mariko: "OW! That dog just bit me!"
- "Man, those cats really don't like you..."
- Invoked: Mariko carries a rifle every time she goes into the forest.
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: Mariko decides to befriend every animal by giving them food and petting them.
- Discussed: "You're scary. No wonder every animal hates you."
- Conversed: "Man, that girl's not really good with animals, is she?"
- Mariko decides to become a part of a nature-loving society, which is why the animals view her as a savior as the people protecting their homes.
- Mariko has trouble getting along with nature, because of a traumatic incident with a wild animal that happened to her years ago.
- But Mariko gets tired of being a hippy and decides to burn and destroy the animals' homes.
- Then Mariko decides to seek revenge and starts to hunt and kill every animal that she sees and hears.
The Enemy to All Living Things
page doesn't seem to like you for some reason...