- Straight: Alice is confident, dominant, and wears a leather outfit that is very revealing.
- Exaggerated: Alice dominates every male she meets. So far, she has successfully dominated, among other males, all of her male relatives (including her father, husband, and son), God, Satan and so on. She also wears only leather pasties and a leather thong.
- Downplayed: Alice is into Casual Kink.
- Justified: Alice actually works as a professional Dominatrix.
- Subverted: Alice is introduced as a Dominatrix, but it's later revealed that she likes to be the sub.
- Double Subverted:...occasionally, but most of the time, she's still dominant.
- Parodied: Alice is a Corrupt Corporate Executive who is like this to her employees.
- Zig Zagged:
- Averted: Alice is neither dominant nor submissive.
- Enforced: All Women Are Doms, All Men Are Subs
- Lampshaded: "Dominate me, oh Mistress Alice!"
Alice: "Now do as I command, slave"
Alice: *cracks whip* "You say yes Mistress Alice! NOW!"
Slaveboy:"Yes Mistress Alice"
- Exploited: The owner of the local S&M club offers Alice a job, knowing customers will love to be dominated by her.
- Alice does not believe power dynamics should be brought into the bedroom, for real or for fantasy.
- Alice finds she prefers to sub.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: Alice points out to her friend Betty out how Fifty Shades of Grey gives a bad example of BDSM because of how Christian manipulates Anna, something a "real" dominant would never do.
- Alice has a Freudian Excuse for her dominating personality: she's been through a string of bad relationships with controlling, manipulative jerks, so now she feels a pathological need to be the one in control.
- Alice tries to punish a man who just won't submit and she ends getting a full-on punch in the gut, reminding her that trying to dominate a 6'6'', 230lbs man when she herself is only 120lbs isn't a very good idea, even for kinks.
- Reconstructed: Alice embraces her natural dominant personality and uses it to get ahead in life, especially in her career, and ends up right in that CEO position she wanted, completely at peace with herself and fulfilled as a person, not caring what people think of her and her abrasive personality.
- Played For Laughs: Alice dominates... animals, both real and stuffed. Hilarity Ensues when she visits a zoo.
- Played For Drama: Alice dominates men and wears a skimpy leather outfit to satisfy her needs for dominance until she ends up trying it on the wrong man and ends up beaten up or killed.
Back to Dominatrix, slave.