: Character digs too deep, and ends up in China.
- Straight: Bob digs his way to freedom, and ends up in China.
- Exaggerated: Bob drills his way, without anyone noticing, through China.
- Downplayed: He dug his way to the sewers.
- Justified: He dug too deep.
- Inverted: Bob digs his way from China to Europe.
- Subverted: Bob ends up in Friendly Local China Town...
- Double Subverted: ...in Yokohama!
- Parodied: Bob, while escaping prison drills his way to freedom, while digging around in a non-linear manner, repeatingly going the wrong way, going through A Hell of a Time, incidentally finding lost treasures, chased away by dinosaurs, and digging in a non-linear manner, finally ending up in a Chinese prison!
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Bob didn't dig his way to freedom.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: ???
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: Bob chose not to dig to China in fears that he may be arrested there.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- Played For Drama: When Bob, a prisoner, tries to escape the prison by digging all the way to China, but instead, he found himself ending up in North Korea.
Back to Digging to China