'''Basic Trope''': Character digs too deep, and ends up in China.
* '''Straight''': Bob digs his way to freedom, and ends up in China.
* '''Exaggerated''': Bob drills his way, without anyone noticing, through China.
* '''Downplayed''': He dug his way to the sewers.
* '''Justified''': He dug too deep.
* '''Inverted''': Bob digs his way from China to Europe.
* '''Subverted''': Bob ends up in FriendlyLocalChinaTown...
* '''Double Subverted''': ...in Yokohama!
* '''Parodied''': Bob, while escaping prison drills his way to freedom, while digging around in a non-linear manner, repeatingly [[WrongTurnAtAlbuquerque going the wrong way]], going through AHellOfATime, incidentally finding lost treasures, [[Literature/JourneyToTheCenterOfTheEarth chased away by dinosaurs]], and [[DepartmentOfRedundancyDepartment digging in a non-linear manner]], finally ending up in a Chinese [[BookEnds prison!]]
* '''Zig Zagged''': ???
* '''Averted''': Bob didn't dig his way to freedom.
* '''Enforced''': ???
* '''Lampshaded''': "I need a break from all this prison food. Maybe chopsticks and noodles will suffice."
* '''Invoked''': ???
* '''Exploited''': ???
* '''Defied''': Bob chose not to dig to China in fears that he may be arrested there, or may be roasted inside the core.
* '''Discussed''': ???
* '''Conversed''': ???
* '''Deconstructed''': Bob dies when he enters the asthenosphere.
* '''Played For Drama''': When Bob, a prisoner, tries to escape the prison by digging all the way to China, but instead, he found himself ending up in [[NorthKoreansWithNodongs North Korea]].
Back to DiggingToChina
%% Optional items, added after Conversed, at your discretion:
%%* '''Implied''': ???
%%* '''Reconstructed''': ???
%%* '''Plotted A Good Waste''': ???
%%* '''Played For Laughs''': ???