Paranoia Fuel: Watch_Dogs
- Internet privacy and security; aggregation of personal information, scattered around the Internet into the all-encompassing "digital shadow"; vulnerability of the essential infrastructure to cyberattacks are topics hotly debated in media and beyond. The ctOS doesn't seem all that friendly, now does it?
- In the E3 trailer, Aiden caused a blackout to get away from some cops that were chasing him. Just think if you were sat at home minding your own business, attempting to ignore the fighting outside and then all of a sudden the guy that was being chase blacks out the building you're in without much explanation. Pretty scary huh?
- For that matter, since everything is linked together and you have to have some form of technology on you, just think that someone, somewhere, hiding in the shadows can mess with you at any time and can do so without batting an eyelid...
- Ubisoft set up viral advertising website for Watch_Dogs called WeareData. The amount of already accessible real-world data are terrifying. And all those are just authorized part.
- Just imagine being the police in this game:
- You're chasing after a supposed 'criminal', but things have a mysterious way of supernaturally working against you. Whether it's blockers snapping up just as you're coming at them full-speed, road spikes causing a blowout, steam pipes rupturing, or even a traffic light you saw turn green two seconds ago instantly turning red... it's as the city itself turned against them.
- And the criminal thugs have it no better; circuit breakers or gas lines suddenly exploding in their faces, grenades starting to beep out of nowhere, or a sudden burst of static in your helmet destroys your hearing, making you blind to the man coming straight at you...
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.