Nightmare Fuel: The Thief and the Cobbler
- The One Eye's War Machine, not to mention the One Eyes themselves. A huge, vicious, implacable army led by a bloodthirsty, monstrous tyrant who uses slaves as furniture and only wishes to destroy everything he sees, atop a vast, disturbing war machine. Imagine what would have happened if Tack hadn't been able to stop them...
- Also the sounds that the golden balls make when bouncing around in the Recobbled Cut. They're like bells of doom from hell.
- The Bandits are far too ugly to actually be 100% human.
- From the Recobbled cut—Tack is very-nearly eaten alive by Fido, while in a very small cell with nothing but his own ball-and-chain to try and keep the bird away.
- Zig Zags death at the hands of his "friends", the One Eye's crocodiles.
- The Thief almost getting his hands cut off as punishment for theft. He gets out of it by using a pair of backscratchers shaped like arms, but still.