Nightmare Fuel / Naked Lunch
- It's a non-stop surrealist train wreck of a book filled with disturbing imagery related to sex, drugs, violence, and human cruelty.
- "Did I ever tell you about the man who taught his asshole to talk?"
- Perhaps the scariest thing is the notion that anyone might end up this way if they were made desperate enough.
- The book's cover as shown on the main page is quite a disturbing thing.
- The rape scene with Cloquet, in the form of a centipede, and poor Kiki.
- Fooling around with an attractive woman is sexy. But while you're being humped by a misshapen...thing that used to be your typewriter? Not so much.
- Worse, the production crew referred to the thing as "The Sex Blob."