Nightmare Fuel / Lady and the Tramp
- "The final walk."
- The rat villain.
- Especially the way how, unlike every other animal in the movie, it is not in any way drawn in a cute or at least endearing way. It is instead portrayed with a feral, mad and just creepy design.
- Even Tramp in his own way is quite scary sporting a very deep growl to intimidate the rat. Very much like Pongo and Perdita's attack on Horace and Jasper, or Copper taking on a giant bear, even though we're rooting for the dog, the film doesn't shy away from how scary dogs can be when they're on the attack.
- Another one when the rat jumps on the baby´s crib when it´s fight with Tramp is close to ending. The way it turns to Tramp and smiles leaves no doubt about what it truly wanted to do to the baby...
- The Siamese cats may be this to young children.
- A Disney Halloween features them when the narrator talks about cats.
- The three frightening and thuggish street dogs (pictured above) who chase Lady in the alley.