Nightmare Fuel: Education for Death
- Outside of perhaps Night on Bald Mountain and The Mad Doctor, this is easily one of Disney's most chilling and powerful works. The scariest bit is probably the ending, where the long lines of marching soldiers are replaced by white crosses marked with swastikas.
- And the end monologue about how the once-sweet children of Germany are now brainwashed into brutal, heartless monsters who only do, say, and believe in what their country says, does, and believes.
- Especially how the Disney animators had done to view these things.
- The fact that it was all true.
- The charicatures of Adolf Hitler, Hermann Göring and Joseph Goebbels.