Embryosia is an experimental music project by troper Spudsabre
. Disbanded as of 2013, and followed by BlackHoleTaskForce
- The Divine Unborn (2010, released in two parts for free on Jamendo). Part 1: Part 2: ).
- Moonlight Circus And The Holy Fetus (2012). ).
- God Food For An Embryo (2012). .
This project contains examples of:
- Epic Rocking: "Lay Water Beneath The Nightfall", "Silver Fluid Oculars", "Wraith Call", "The Midnight Circus", and "Call of an Astral Child" all exceed six minutes. "Excerpt's From A.R. Felding's Deep Sea Explorations" at 5:12 stands out from an album otherwise full of Miniscule Rocking.
- Harsh Vocals: On "Soap Face".
- Improv: Just about every song.
- Instrumentals: The majority of Embryosia's songs, with a few exceptions.
- Lost Forever: The master recordings of "The Divine Unborn".
- Miniscule Rocking: Several songs are less than two minutes, and some are less than one.
- Self-Backing Vocalist: On "Baby Jesus Gets His Big Boy Pants", "Saturn's Velveteen Shoes & Valentine's Satin Blues" and "Soap Face".
- Theme Naming: All album titles and a few song titles, using words relating to divinity and reproduction.
- Word Salad Lyrics