The phrase Freaky Friday can refer to any of the following things:
- "Freaky Friday" Flip: A trope in which people swap bodies.
- Freaky Friday: Mary Rodgers' Trope Naming 1972 novel, about a young woman who spends a day in her mother's body.
- Freaky Friday: The Disney 1976 movie adaptation of the novel, starring Barbara Harris and Jodie Foster.
- Freaky Friday (1995): A Made-for-TV Movie adapted from the book, starring Shelly Long and Gaby Hoffman. (Currently, it shares a page with the '76 film.)
- Freaky Friday (2003): An updated and loose cinematic retelling of the story, starring Jamie Lee Curtis and Lindsay Lohan.