Literature: The Book of Bunny Suicides
A book of bunnies committing suicide in various ways. Or rather, a book of mostly single image, black and white cartoons of bunnies just about to commit suicide.Published in 2003. The cartoons are drawn by Andy Riley, who also drew the cartoons for the book Great Lies To Tell Small Kids. A sequel, Return of the Bunny Suicides, was published in 2004.
- Bloodless Carnage - The only thing saving this book from being a horrific deathshow.
- Bullying a Dragon - Used in multiple cases. Justified, as they want to piss the dragon off.
- Doorstopper - One bunny orders a copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows online, then patiently waits under the front door's mail slot until the book arrives and crushes its skull.
- Flipping the Bird - One suicide demonstrates a bunny doing this in the middle of a row of saluting Nazi soldiers.
- Impaled with Extreme Prejudice - the Javelin.
- Shout-Out: One of the bunnies shoots spitballs at an Alien.
- Three bunnies in a robe jump on Darth Vader's lightsaber.
- One suicide has a bunny impersonate Sarah Conner, and getting killed by the Terminator.
- A bunny disguising as an alien ship.
- Then there's the one that was sprinkling pepper on the Eye of Sauron.
- One bunny waits halfway inside the doorway of the TARDIS and ends up being half-teleported away.
- Another one sits atop the TARDIS with a noose around its neck as the Doctor runs inside to escape a Dalek.
- Another bunny does the half-teleportation trick on an Enterprise transported pad.
- Suicide as Comedy: Pretty much the bread and butter of the book.