** Joffrey is TheCaligula.
** Arya is a sympathetic character and still fairly heroic, but also a cold-blooded killer.
** Robin Arryn has an unhealthy fondness for seeing people and objects thrown off a mountain.
* ''Series/TheTwilightZone1959'' episode "Literature/ItsAGoodLife" features the cruel, sadistic, and [[TheOmnipotent omnipotent]] Anthony Freemont, age six. The episode basically shows what would happen if all of the selfish whims of a child were able to be fulfilled due to the child happening to have been born with incredibly strong, [[MindOverMatter telekinetic]] powers. Anyone who tries to defy him gets killed, or [[AFateWorseThanDeath worse]] sent to some place Anthony refers to as "the cornfield" where they're trapped for all eternity.
* On ''Series/LincolnHeights'', when Lizzie gets a basketball scholarship to an upper class boarding school the students initially appear to be welcoming, but it later turns out that they are racist, manipulative elitists who couldn't care less about her as a person and only care about her basketball skills. Basically, they expect her to act like "a girl from the hood." And the adults aren't much better.
* The main character of ''Series/PushingDaisies'' was picked on at BoardingSchool, because of his introversion and his tendency not to retaliate. And when he ''did'' retaliate, the bullies waited until he was alone and then beat him up.
* A ''major'' factor in [[Series/BuffyTheVampireSlayer Warren Mears]] growing up to be a stone cold, woman hating, megalomaniacal '''PSYCHOPATH'''.
* Simon on ''Series/FlashForward2009'' was bullied as a child growing up in Canada because of his accent and for being a TeenGenius. Until one day, when he filled his lunchbox with rocks and beat the crap out of the bullies with it.
* ''Series/MidsomerMurders'' likes this one; at least three episodes have children as murderers.
* The ''Series/LawAndOrder'' episode "Killerz" involves a ten year old girl who casually murders a six year old boy for the fun of it, and receives a slap on the wrist for it. During her psychological evaluation, she casually admits to poisoning the neighbors pets, of enjoying having killed someone, and of having plans to kill again.
-->'''Dr. Emile Skoda:''' "She's a SerialKiller. We just caught her early."
** What's equally sad is the likelihood that the girl is a sociopath because of abuse she herself suffered -- her father's in jail and she has tolerate her promiscuous mother bringing numerous lovers home and not even bothering to close her bedroom door when she has sex with them -- it is implied that any number of these men has made advances to her as well. Is it any wonder that she's completely screwed up with a hatred of all things male?
* ''Series/LawAndOrderSpecialVictimsUnit'' had an example of a very young-looking thirteen-year-old [[spoiler: date-rapist who was pushing his victim to get an abortion; his secret lovechild half-brother who had a crush on the victim killed him when it seemed like he was going to take matters into his own hands]]. There's also the two fourteen-year-old [[spoiler: girls who almost succeed in pinning the murder of an eight-year-old on a retarded neighbor -- actually one girl was "normal" and the other was the psycho/sociopath who tortured the kid because it was funny and strangled him because he was gonna tell]].
* ''Series/KyoryuSentaiZyuranger'': Bandora's son Kai was chased off a cliff to his death by a dinosaur...because [[MamaBear the dinosaur]] caught him slashing its eggs open, dumping the insides out, and then throwing the shells in a river [[ForTheEvulz for no apparent reasons]]. Unfortunately, [[MamaBear Bandora]] didn't take her son's death well, and made a DealWithTheDevil for power to [[DisproportionateRetribution exact revenge]] [[PutThemAllOutOfMyMisery upon all of]] [[PhlebotinumKilledTheDinosaurs dinosaur kind]].
* An episode of ''Series/TheOffice'' had a gang of kids attack Pam and Andy, later when confronted and asked why they assaulted them and threw things at them the leader replies because Pam was fat and they thought Andy was gay.
* This is basically the whole plot of seasons four and five on ''That's Just Me''. Elizabeth suffered so much emotional torment that she develops an eating disorder, is sick every day, and almost [[DrivenToSuicide kills herself by sticking her finger inside an electrical socket.]] She obviously doesn't, but her personality [[UsedToBeASweetKid is permanently altered as a result.]] And this is back when the show was still rated PG.
* Max, at the beginning of ''Series/WizardsOfWaverlyPlace''.
* Kenard in ''Series/TheWire''. What sets him apart is he truly is a sociopath. In one episode he douses a cat in lighter fuel in one scene and kills someone in another.