Heartwarming: Whatever Happened to The Man of Tomorrow?
- "This is an imaginary story (which may never happen, but then again may) about a perfect man who came from the sky and did only good."
- The Whites had been on the rocks but as the Fortress of Solitude begins to collapse they realize their arguing is meaningless and they make up.
- The Elliots' son is named Jonathan - or rather, as in Jonathan Kent.
- For that matter, look at the alias Jordan Elliot.
- The ending. Good grief, if any character in fiction had earned their happy ending...