Heartwarming: U.S. Acres
- It has to be said. When she learned that Garfield.com brought back U.S.Acres with re-colored comic strips on the site, she cried a few tears of joy. Thank you, Jim Davis....Thank you...
- They were exaggerating in the first example but Roy looked like he was being protective of Orson and the chicks.
- What was so heartwarming about this strip? Because Roy was actually trying to help Wade stand up for himself! Also why was Wade hiding behind Roy if Wade insisted twice in the comic that Wade hated him so much? In the animated adaptation, it should be noted that Roy helped Wade up when he fell down.
- What's so heartwarming about this strip? Because.....Roy and Wade are actually NOT conflicting!! And Roy's not even trying to scare him! At least...It doesn't seem like it.
- In the week's final strip, in Wade's final strip appearance, when he was walking by, ROY was the one who asked "Hey, Wade. How are you today?"(why didn't Orson or Booker ask how Wade was?) Considering this was Wade's final strip appearance, this troper just always thought the first panel of that strip was sweet.
- This absolutely adorable strip with Wade and Bo.
- This absolutely adorable strip with Roy's reaction.
- "It looks like Santa forgot us this year..."
- Booker enters the world.