Heartwarming: The War of the Worlds
- When all hope seems lost, all Dr Forrester cares about is finding Sylvia. And like any good Determinator he never gave up.
Priest: Don't go, son. Stay with us.Forrester: No, I'm looking for someone. She'll be in a church, standing by the door.
- Dr Forrester's last lines sum up the feelings that where most likely being felt by all the people of earth at the end of the film.
Dr Forrester: We prayed for a miracle.
- Ray singing "Little Deuce Coupe" as a lullaby to Rachel.
- When Ray comes back from killing Ogilvy and Rachel goes over to him and cuddles him, and they fall asleep together.
- Also, Ray's reaction upon realizing what he has to do. He walks slowly over to Rachel, as if in a daze, and hugs her as tight as he can. You can practically feel him making his decision in that moment.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.