- "Hey lady! Are you planning on getting my show on the air anytime soon?"
- Doubles as a Moment of Awesome.
- Aaron Sorkin does like using this line, but it works especially well here; when Casey gives his son the "The only thing you have to make me happy is come home at the end of the day" speech to his son Charlie.
- Dan's "apology" speech in the episode "The Apology".
- Dan and Casey's reconciliation in "April is the Cruelest Month":
Casey: I wouldn't trade the last ten years of working with you for anything. Not for anything, Danny, I swear to god.