- The the series' ED animation leads up to a tender moment between Ryosuke and Lisara, in his bedroom.
- Right before Ryosuke restores Lisara's power, he confesses his feelings for her:
Ryosuke: (smiles warmly) "Not everyone can set my heart aflame. Lisara, I think you're the only one who can."
Lisara: (whispers dreamily) "S-so... so erotic!"
- Made moreso, when he thrusts his pelvis directly into her face. Instead of being upset, or disgusted, as she usually would, Lisara blushes and submits. Leave it to Ryosuke to turn what would otherwise be perverted into a romantic scene.
- Iria's change of heart after luring Lisara into Merlot's trap. She re-enters the room and opens fire on her now ex-employer's minions:
Iria: "I will not lose my precious rival!"
- While Lisara and Ryosuke are in the antechamber between the mortal world and the afterlife, he insists that he's made his peace and is ready to move on. So she shuts him up by finally confessing her feelings for him, to give him a reason to live.
(screen awashes in light as Ryosuke returns her smile)